Friday, July 25, 2014

GATE 538th RANKER PRANEETH says IF YOU WANT SOMETHING THEN DEVELOP THE ATTITUDE OF ACHIEVING IT


Name                 : Praneeth M
10th                    : Gautam High School,Proddatur
%                        : 90.5
Inter                    : Deepthi junior college, Proddatur
%                        : 95.9
EAMCET rank   :7554 
B.Tech                : ECE in KSRMCE(2012)
%                        : 85
GATE rank         : AIR 538
M.Tech               : RF microwave and Photonics

Admin         : Hi Mr. Praneeth ! how are you ?

Praneeth     : Hi Uday I am fine. Feeling happy to talk with you.

Admin        : Congratulations, that you completed M.Tech I year in IITK ?feeling happy?

Praneeth    : Yeah feeling very good about M. Tech. in IITK.

Admin        : Whom do you give the credit of your success??

Praneeth    : My family members, tutors at ACE,and my friends.

Admin        : Before we start tell us about your personal life?

Praneeth    : okay with pleasure.

Admin        : Tell us about your family?

Praneeth    : We are five. Mom, dad me and two brothers (one elder and one younger)

Admin       : Whats your parents?

Praneeth   : Daddy – Business and Mom –house wife

Admin      : What are your hobbies?

Praneeth   : Playing cricket and badminton, listening to songs, watching movies.

Admin     : How you managed that consistency in academics throughout your career, its really wonderful?

Praneeth : I think consistency in academics is quite easy provided you have done what required.

Admin     : many say that its very tough even to qualify in GATE exam. But its amazing that you got 538th rank? what do you say?

Praneeth : In Gate if you have sound knowledge on basics and speed plus accuracy in computations its quite easy.

Admin      : What is your strategy at the time of preparation?

Praneeth    : I believe in “If you want something then develop the attitude of achieving it “. This relieves pressure from you. Also have more interest in doing it. This makes you master at it. I was motivated much from the tutors in ACE. They are really awesome (Especially HARI BABU Sir). Also do some little technical analysis. I say don’t look at the problem no matter what you do its still a problem to you, just try for solving it and you can discover real one with in you.

Admin      : Okay. How many hours did you worked regularly?

Praneeth   : As I said I listened the classes with much interest and it worked for me with less hours of working. Solve some previous papers as practice and give some mock tests so that it makes familiar to the exam.

Admin      : You are successful at very tender age? Will u stop with this?

Praneeth   : No.I can say its just begining.

Admin      : so what are your future plans?

Praneeth   : Now I am aiming at IES followed by IAS.

Admin     : Enjoyed your life in b.tech??

Praneeth : Pretty much. I usually spent most of the times with my friends in B. Tech.

Admin    : Did you felt tensed at the time of interview @ IITK?

Praneeth : Actually mine is the cut off score to call for interview. I felt so tensed of it. But in IITK if you make upto interview then only your interview performance is seen. I didn’t have much time to prepare for interview. But I tried to comfort myself to get rid of tension.

Admin    : What are the questions asked in the interview?

Praneeth : Normally in these interviews more emphasis is done on basics. Some of the questions are on basics while the rest are on a continuation to them. My interview was not upto the mark. But when I got selected I realized that besides knowledge they also judge your behaviour.

Admin    : Whom do you feel as the greatest support in your life for getting any success??

Praneeth : First of all it is you to decide what you have to do but you need to be boosted by someone who knows you well. For me, its my parents.

Admin     : faced any pressure at the time of your GATE preparation?

Praneeth : i don’t think so, even my roommates are good and we did group preparation too.

Admin   : Is coaching necessary to crack GATE?

Praneeth : If you are self motivated then its not must. But its a plus point if you have opted for good coaching.

Admin  : How you managed to crack GATE ?

Praneeth : Sorry, I actually didn’t do well in Gate. But utmost care and good practice is required.

Admin     : Did u have confidence that u will get this rank?

Praneeth : Before giving paper I was also too tensed but after giving the paper I was confident. I aimed for still good rank but satisfied with what I have got.

Admin     : Do you feel proud about yourself for doing PG in IIT?

Praneeth : Its really cool atmosphere here for academics.

Admin : How was the life @ IIT Kanpur?

Praneeth : The experiences you have in IIT K will definitely help you throughout your life. You will find more freedom of developing yourselves here.

Admin : What is your success formula?

Praneeth: Don’t let yourself down, have confidence, express your in capabilities to one who will boost you to overcome it. Always get motivation in the way like. 

Admin: To get  a good rank in the GATE what are the things to do?

Praneeth: Desire, attitude, motivation and discipline are necessary to get good rank. Smart work is necessary if you feel shortage of time.

Admin     : Finally What do you say to the GATE aspirants?

Praneeth   : Believe in yourself, sky is the only bound you have.

Admin     : Thank you for spending your valuable time.

Praneeth : Its my pleasure to have a word with you. Nice meeting you.
Admin : Uday Shankar B

No comments:

Post a Comment