Wednesday, July 23, 2014

AT THE END OF EVERY TUNNEL THERE WILL BE LIGHT says SAI KUMAR (GATE 323 RANKER)

Name                 : Sai Kumar Reddy CV
C.V.Sai Kumar Reddy
10th                    : Sri Saraswathi vidhya nikethan High school, Kadapa.
%                        : 82
Inter                   : Narayana junior college, Kadapa     
%                        : 97
EAMCET rank   : 3786
B.Tech                :  ECE in KSRMCE(2012)
%                        : 90
GATE rank         : AIR 323
M.Tech               : IIT Roorkee (Microelectronics and VLSI)


 Admin         : Hi Mr. Sai Kumar ! how are you ?

Sai               :  Hi!!  I’m Fine. Thank you.

Admin        : Congratulations, that you are going to complete your M.Tech in IIT ?feeling happy?

Sai             :   Well, feeling happy but bit college sick, missing my friends, clubs and lovely environment.

Admin       : Whom do you give the credit of your success??

Sai            : The whole credit goes to my mother and father because they are there for every thin moments of my life.

Admin     : Before we start tell us about your personal life?

Sai           : About my personal life I’m a man who likes to enjoy with friends and dear ones because they like my humorous nature. I am bit straight, I don’t know how to act smart.

Admin     : Tell us about your family?

Sai           : We are basically a small family: me, my sister Santhi priya, Mother Eswari Reddy  and Father Sandi Reddy.

Admin     : Whats your parents?

Sai            : My father is a farmer and mother is home maker.

Admin     : What are your hobbies?

Sai            : Playing snooker, watching cricket highlights and research.

Admin     : How you managed that consistency in academics throughout your career, its really wonderful?

Sai           : Thank you….. yes quit consistent because I told you already academics and research are my hobbies not my professions. One should love their hobbies more than their profession that’s why they are consistent.

Admin   : many say that its very tough even to qualify in GATE exam. But its amazing that you got 323rd rannk? what do you say?

Sai           : Its not that much difficult to qualify in GATE but we need to prepare hard and consistent manner.

Admin     : What is your strategy at the time of preparation?

Sai           : “Patience and consistence” is my word. It is my strategy of success bcoz even Rome not built in a day.

Admin    : Okay. How many hours did you worked regularly?

Sai           : Actually I’m in my final year at that time. So I need to make a duplex plan which covers my academics as well as my preparation. So, daily I worked around 6 hrs/day (5 months) and 50 days before the exam I worked around 18 hrs /day.
Admin    : You are successful at very tender age? Will u stop with this?

Sai          : no…. I never stop with this. I think it’s the beginning.

Admin    : so what are your future plans?

Sai           : I am planning towards IES because it’s my passion.

Admin     : Enjoyed your life in b.tech??

Sai           : A lot n lott!!!!! I never forget those days, friends, teachers and my college tour. I learnt how to behave socially, how to enjoy life and how to face the real world competition.

Admin    : Did you felt tensed at the time of interview @ IITR?

Sai          :  Of course, because for IITs GATE score is for only 75% consideration and remaining 25% based on interview. So, for good Specializations we need to score good marks in interview.

Admin    : What are the questions asked in the interview?

Sai           : They asked about my details, Gate attempt, some questions related to deep technical like : derive expression for noise figure, define modulation, Uses of modulation, AM& FM, CE amplifier circuit , how CE amplifiers act with ac+ dc  inputs, one problem on signals, various what is what questions.

Admin    : Whom do you feel as the greatest support in your life for getting any success??

Sai          :  Its  my pleasure to tell about them , its my mother and my father .

Admin   : faced any pressure at the time of your GATE preparation?

Sai          : Not many times but sometimes I felt  pressure because of huge syllabus . I overcome those pressures by reading some success stories of toppers in various exams. They inspired me a lot.

Admin  : Is coaching necessary to crack GATE?

Sai          : Of late, GATE is like a race!! It is necessary to take coaching because students have to know logical and problem solving skills. A good coaching centre makes your preparation simple and enjoyable.

Admin  : How you managed to crack GATE in your final year of B.Tech by managing academics and GATE preparation?

Sai         :  For 6 months I worked a lot to cover my academics and GATE but I love that time really that makes my life so consistent today. I planned like this : morning 6:30 am to 8:30 am for Engineering mathematics section and evening 6:00pm to 12:30 pm technical subjects and in between 10:00am to 5:00pm are my college timings  as well as my fun time. At that time I studied the topics which are common to both my academics and GATE. In that way I maintained both of them.

Admin  : Did u have confidence that u will get below 400 rank?

Sai        : Yes I have….  Actually I targeted for below 100 rank but due to less preparation time, lack of practice and small mistakes in exam sets my rank to 323.

Admin  : Do you feel proud about yourself for doing PG in IIT?

Sai         : Not proud but feeling happy, its one of my life achievement and my dream too. Being a technical student I have a degree from IIT, now I am an IITIAN.

Admin  : How was the life @ IIT Roorke?

Sai       : You know… “At the end of every tunnel there will be a light”. Here tunnel is our preparation time, end of the tunnel is cleared an entrance exam. Then ultimately you found a light where everything is simple, cool and happy. Life in IIT is Very nice, everything is available at our door steps and daily events, cultural fests, Seminars, guest talks lots are there. Some students says like this:”  Even 24 hrs are not sufficient to enjoy here”.
            
Admin  : What is your success formula?

Sai        : Patience and consistence.

Admin  : To get rank below 400 in the GATE what are the things to do?

Sai         :   Do study all the subjects don’t leave any of them. Just practice formulae and standard models. There is nothing important and unimportant, there is no fixed weightage for GATE. So cover all the topics as you can.

Admin     : Finally What do you say to the GATE aspirants?

Sai          : Trust in yourself!! Trust your hard work!! Do your best!! Hard work never fails!! Just crack your target!!                    
Admin     : Thank you for spending your valuable time.

Sai           :  Its my pleasure to talk with you… The information that you’re collecting from us is very worthy for coming generations…. They need this… Thank you..

                                                                                                            admin: Uday Shankar B

1 comment: